Sunday, June 8, 2008

HERO

Nasir Jones is soon to release his 9th studio album originally entitled, "Nigger". I've been am admirer of the emcee since he hit the scene with his 1st classic album "Illmatic". Most of my peers view Nas as an uncertain individual, but to me his a leader, and we need more of them. To come out and shine light on a topic that most people ignore is refreshing in a sense. I personally can't wait for this album to drop, and am thankful for the inspiration I know I will absorb after playing the record over and over on my ipod. PEACE YALL.

1 comment:

EgyptBBeauty said...

my friend gary told me about this song, and when he said nas i knew it was going be like a "in your face" type of song, and it was and it wouldn't be nas if it wasn't but i really respect him for coming out and sharing his thoughts in his lyrics to try and give others a refreshed viewing